Jigsaw Law are a personal injury solicitors with a difference. Our ethos is to put your wellbeing at the centre of everything we do and to take care of you, as well as your claim.
At Jigsaw Law, we believe in taking a holistic approach to putting your life back together again. We pride ourselves on providing a high quality of service and excellent levels of client care. Our team of solicitors and support staff are specialists in personal injury law, helping you to get back on your feet no matter what type of injury you’ve suffered.
From the moment you get in touch, we’ll take care of every aspect of your claim and we understand that there’s a lot for you to consider. The uncertainty surrounding your recovery, potential time off work and loss of earnings, plus the effect that this might have on your family and everyday life, can be overwhelming but with Jigsaw Law you can be assured that your personal injury claim is in the safest of hands.
Where did it all start?
A group of like-minded individuals spotted an opportunity to do something unique. With a passion for personal injury care, customer service and legal knowledge, Jigsaw Law was created.
We have since evolved to become a leading personal injury law firm within the North West, with a growing legal team that is testament to the service and values that Jigsaw Law believe in.
Jigsaw Law are also part of the Kindertons Group, a leading specialist in the accident management sector in the UK which allows us to offer a number of services outside the usual personal injury claim process.
What makes us different?
Jigsaw Law treat each and every case with professionalism, integrity and compassion. Here are some of the high level services that our clients can expect from us:
● We understand that time is important and that’s why we will start working on your case from the very first day we are appointed as your legal representatives;
● Your health and wellbeing is of paramount importance to us and we believe the sooner we can establish the nature of your injuries and arrange any necessary treatment for you, the better. All of our clients receive an assessment from a medical professional who can offer advice for alleviating any pain, as well as arranging any rehabilitation treatment that may aid your recovery;
● We understand that there are more than just your injuries to consider. Whilst ensuring you are fully compensated, we’ll also seek to recover any additional losses that you may have incurred such as loss of earnings, medical expenses and repair costs for damaged property.
● Our solicitors and fee earners are highly experienced in dealing with personal injury claims, so we can give you the best advice and guidance;
● We’re always at the end of the phone. You’ll be given contact details for your dedicated solicitor or fee earner so that you can always get in touch with them if you need to.
● Our very own Jigsaw Law App allows you to keep track of your claim on the go and obtain real time updates, as well as giving you the ability to read, sign and return documents immediately.
Regulatory and Business Information
We are members of the Motor Accident Solicitors Society, and we are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
Who owns Jigsaw Law?
Jigsaw Law is owned by The Kindertons Group. The Kindertons Group is owned by ExamWorks UK, part of the global ExamWorks family of companies. ExamWorks UK is a market-leading service provider, driven by a dynamic team of expert and empowered professionals. We deliver and implement innovative solutions to meet our business partner’s needs. For over 20 years, we have collaborated with partners in the healthcare, insurance and legal sectors to help them unlock value and overcome complex challenges. With national coverage through our 12 UK businesses, we are ready to respond, wherever our business partners may be. As part of the global ExamWorks group, operating in the USA, the UK, Australia and Canada, we uphold the highest standards of compliance and governance. From managing data and running our offices to treating our employees fairly. We operate with empathy and integrity is at the heart of how we do business.
If you would like more information on our enlarged group of companies, please visit: www.examworks.co.uk